Friday, August 29, 2008

...maternity leave wouldn't end so soon.

I seriously don't know how ladies who only get 6 weeks do it. I know you make due with what you have, but I don't know how I could do less than the 12 I have. I go back 9/22 and it seems way too close for comfort! I look forward to the adult interaction again and my full paychecks! But at the same time it really makes my heart hurt to imagine someone else taking care of him all day. The lady he's going to stay with is great and I know he'll be totally fine. It's just not me. I don't want to see him get attached to someone else. I know it's selfish, but even though at times I would deny it, I LOVE being his favorite person. I wish Brad was equal in that case, but I don't want anyone else to give me a run for my money.

My little sweet pea is going to be spending most of his time with someone besides me and that really breaks my heart. Why do I have to be an equal money-maker (almost) in our household?! Ugh. Okay...crybaby session over.

No comments: