Not to sound like an advertisement, but seriously if you have a baby and don't own a Miracle Blanket you need to RUN, not walk, to the store to buy one! I was hesitant because they're $30 and I already had other swaddle blankets. I figured if they don't work why will another one? Well, I have gone over to the darkside.
In an effort to get him out of our bed and to sleep in the pack-n-play or his crib I bought one on our pediatrician's recommendation. Well, I expected it to take him a few days to get used to it. Nope. Last night I put him in it after I fed him so he was kind of sleepy already. I rocked him until I knew he was fast asleep. I laid him in the pack-n-play and he slept great until he was hungry. I changed and fed him and rocked him asleep again. I laid him in the pack-n-play again and he slept for 4 hours.
It was amazing! He slept so good and I got to sleep alone with Brad again. It was truly a miracle! Worth every penny! :-) www.miracleblanket.com for yours! It's like a baby straight jacket that works like a charm to put them to sleep.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment