We went out to dinner last night and fed him while we were there, just like we did the night before. We came home and gave him a bath. Then wrapped him up in his Miracle Blanket and tried putting him to sleep. We would fall asleep and I'd lay him down and 20 minutes later he was up again. Finally we fed him again and he fell asleep again. Woke up so we fed him some more thinking he was still hungry (after changing his pee diaper) and he fell asleep after like a 1/4 ounce. He slept until about 3:45 and that was it. He had peed OUT of his diaper all over his Miracle Blanket, which presented a problem for Mommy b/c that's what makes him sleep so well...so now what?! Gonna have to invest in another one...one to wear and one to wash.
Anyway, I know I should be thrilled with just waking once at night for a 7 week old, but uninterrupted sleep is sooooooooooooo nice. I want it back! :-) Ah well, we'll just hope and pray for that wonderful phenomenon to return to us!
Here's a new photo. He's getting very good at holding up his head. It won't be long before he's "officially" holding up his head. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment