First of all, he's losing his hair. :-) His cute little red hair is falling out. What's funny about this is that he's losing it in the same manner that Dr. Phil lost his. So my child, so sweet and little, looks a bit like Dr. Phil. haha. I tried capturing it in a picture, but it doesn't quite show it like it needs to. So you'll just have to take my word for it.
Second, he finally slept in his pack-n-play last night for 2.5 hours! I had some Swaddle Me blankets on hand so I tried one last night. He didn't mind it at all last night, but when I laid him in the pack-n-play he only lasted about 20 minutes and he kept spitting out his pacifier and waking up. So I brought him to bed with us when he got mad. He slept fine as usual with us. Then at his 2nd feeding I brought him to bed with us, but he spit up. So I cleaned him up and took him to the nursery and re-swaddled him and rocked him to sleep without his pacifier. When he was mostly asleep I took him in and laid him in the pack-n-play and he slept for 2.5 hours! I am so excited. I might be on the road to getting my bed back for most nights! Such a small victory, but it feels so huge!
My little man is getting more and more independent. I know he's only a month old, but I honestly can see him gaining more and more independence. It's scary how fast they grow up. We also found that he has started not wanting to be held after his bottles...he'd rather swing. Right now he's sitting in his swing snoozing. It's the sweetest thing I've ever seen. :-)
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment