Saturday, June 7, 2008

...things would progress a little faster.

Well, I had a doc appointment Thursday and things went great. She did an internal to see if all this uncomfortableness were helping to make any progress at all. The good news is that when she did it we didn't have an experience like we did last time with all the bleeding and freak-out rushes to the hospital. The bad news is that M is not ready to come out...and zero progress has been made in the baby portal region. So we're still in a holding pattern. I know that I'm only 37 weeks and some change, but I'm so ready for my little man to be here. I also know this is typical for women at this stage...so at least I know I'm not alone. :-) He'll be here soon...but for heaven's sake can I not get at least a LITTLE progress?!

On another note we're going to the lake overnight tonight to stay with Mom and Dad at their cabin and go out on the boat tomorrow. I figure if ANYTHING is going to cause him to come it'll be a trip 2 hours from the hospital...and to be out on a boat. So we'll see...either way it's the last time for a long time we'll get to go to the cabin. So we're going to take advantage. :-) Fingers crossed people!!!

No comments: