Thursday, June 19, 2008

...M wouldn't be so comfy in there!

Well, doc appointment yesterday was totally uneventful. No progress. :-(

I am still 1cm dilated, but my cervix is still long and firm. So basically NOTHING happening. He's just too comfy in there, darnit. I go back in on Monday morning to check again to see if there's any progress...if not, again on Thursday/Friday. If nothing still we'll wait until I'm a week overdue and then make a decision on how to proceed.

We've tried: mexican/spicy food, full moon, walking, leaving our restricted area, scheduling a pedicure, begging him to come out, and Mommy crying in the shower telling him she's ready to meet him. NOTHING IS WORKING. I know, I know...sex works...we'll see. Having sex when you're the size of the broad side of a barn is not exactly enticing...but we'll see. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I'll keep you posted...and you keep praying and sending up the good vibes that he'll make his debut this weekend. My last day of work is Friday...so anytime is fine...I'm ready for him to GET OUT OF MY BELLY!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I had to laugh when you called sex a "desperate measure." ;) I hope it works!