Well, I know it’s been a while since I posted anything new. Much has happened! M is finding his way around the floor now. He’s not crawling, although he’s working on learning how to use his arms/legs for movement, but he is rolling and squirming all over the floor. He is now sleeping in his crib in his room through the night. We get up maybe once a night to put his Nuk back in. He has also started this really cute thing where he sees something he wants and he throws his entire body into the effort to reach it. For instance, this morning coming down the stairs he saw Macy and decided he wanted her so he threw his body forward and nearly flipped out of my arms. Yep, we have to keep a tight grasp on him these days! Still no words, but we’re getting tons of “Bah, bah, bah” with different pitches as if he thinks he’s saying words.
We also found out that Nic should be leaving the desert on February 17th. So we’re super thankful for that. We’re not sure when he’ll get to come home to Kentucky, but as long as he’s out of harm’s way we’ll be satisfied. I absolutely can’t wait for him to meet M. That is going to be such a sweet moment and I know I’ll cry and be a blubbering idiot, but I don’t care.
We also had his 6 month pictures taken by Amy Sieweke, my personal photographer. J She did an amazing job, as usual. You can view them by going here: http://www.amysiewekephotography.zenfolio.com/ and clicking on his sweet little face. The Ale-8 pictures were taken specifically for my Dad, who as you may or may not know drinks that stuff like it’s going out of style. So those pics were for him.
Oh we also got to see our President inaugurated. B and I both very confidently voted for President Obama (like the sound of that!) because we wanted to see a change in Washington and he inspired us like no other candidate ever has. So we’re hoping and praying he keeps up his end of the bargain and is able to accomplish all that he sets out to accomplish. Welcome home Mr. President!!
Alright, sorry this is so long…I’ll try not to wait as long next time!
PS-Can you believe it's already been 7 months since M was born?? I CAN'T!!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment