Sunday, January 11, 2009

...mobility is upon us.

Yes, that's right...he's a rollin'! He was very sick Sunday/Monday/Tuesday of last week and he rolled every day. It was just once a day, but he has finally figured out how to get over that speedbump arm of his. He rolls onto his belly from his back and just kind of lays there and kicks his legs trying to figure out how to get them to go somewhere. Then about 3 minutes later he starts crying because he HATES being on his belly. That said...I don't think we're far from a crawler or at least a little roley poley who roles where he needs to go. :-)

Also, I am proud to report that I bought a smaller size jeans yesterday because the ones I bought the other day were TOO BIG! Yay! I'm now only 4 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight. Woohoo!! Now if only I could get this saggy belly to snap back into shape. :-) That's gonna take some serious treadmill time though. I'm also considering training to run/walk the 5k for the Derby Festivities. Haven't totally committed to it yet, but I'm thinking it might give me a goal besides weight loss. It's hard to motivate myself to exercise to lose weight when dieting is working perfectly for me. So I'll keep ya posted on that one. Plus all the people who I see that run all the time are smokin' hot...and I'd love a bit of that smoke in my step. :-)

Okay off to see Wicked with Mamacita.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

You're talking about me, aren't you? HAHA!