Monday, December 3, 2007

...school would still be about coloring in the lines.

Sheesh! So this weekend I had a 40 page assignment due. It was actually due last Wednesday, but my angel of a professor gave me an extension to this weekend. Well, I wrapped it up and sent it off to her yesterday. Now all I have is to finish a fairly simple assignment just correcting a few things and a final exam.

Seriously "burnt out" doesn't describe how sick to death I am of school. I love what I'm learning. I love the kids when I go in to observe, but seriously...the homework, quizzes, tests, and projects are getting really OLD. This semester is finally over, but damn! It can't be over fast enough if you ask me.

Then mid-January it all starts all over again! Thank God for Christmas break!!! Why can't I just color pretty pictures and get A+'s?

No comments: