Monday, December 10, 2007

...I would be able to hear Biscuit's heartbeat all the time.

We heard Biscuit's heartbeat today at the doctor. It was strong and we could hear it very clearly. It was amazing. We're both so in love with our little Biscuit already. :-) The doctor said that hearing the heartbeat with the doppler was a great milestone and it marks the risk of miscarriage dropping to next to nothing. So she said if we were waiting to tell people, which we weren't, that now it is officially safe to shout it from the rooftops. So because I'm not allowed to climb rooftops, due to danger of falling, we're shouting it here instead.

WE'RE PREGNANT! WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY IN JUNE! WE'RE GOING TO BE PARENTS! WE CAN'T WAIT AND WE'RE IN LOVE WITH OUR BABY ALREADY!

Whew...okay, there ya go. Feel free to spread the word as you wish cause we're as in the clear as we're gonna get. :-) We've ordered a home doppler to listen to the heartbeat at home as often as we like. I can't wait!

No comments: