Thursday, December 13, 2007

...people would use their brains for more than place holders.

Seriously, if you're a smoker then you should have to sit in your car with ALL your nasty cigarette butts. I'm pretty sure the next time someone throws a cigarette butt out of their car and it hits my car I believe I will be throwing a bottle of water out of my car to hit theirs after I zoom in front of them and cut them off. I mean, how is that different from littering? People think it's okay because it's just a small little piece. Bottom line is that IT'S A PIECE OF PAPER YOU'RE THROWING OUT OF YOUR CAR, DUMBASS!

Basically, these people think that it's okay to throw a smoldering piece of paper out of their window so that it doesn't stink up their car (like I give a flying rat's ass about the smell of their car...wouldn't want to inhale any EXTRA smoke) and hit my car with it. GREAT! Well, I say if you think that's a good idea, then perhaps I think it's a great idea to dent your friggin' car with my 1/2 full bottle of water.

Seriously, can't people use their heads?!

No comments: