I've kept you in the dark for far too long! We're officially expecting again. It was our first round of clomid and we got lucky. It's really just that simple. :-) The EDD is 10/4/12. So I've gotten a lot of "10-4 good buddy!" from my friends and family, which is hilarious. We had our second ultrasound yesterday and our little hippo is growing just perfectly on schedule. They did move my due date back 3 days because baby has consistently measured 3 days behind...so we're assuming I ovulated or implanted 3 days later. No big shock there. When has MY body operated on anyone else's schedule but its own? Egggzactly.
So we're thrilled. Brad's hoping for a boy and I'm banking on a girl. Miles changes his mind daily. :-) We'll be happy with whatever we get. I know how to raise a little boy and I know they love their mamas something fierce. So I win either way. :-) I'd just really like to buy pink frilly things. Ya know? And be able to say I've raised one of each.
So here SHE is. :-) Our little hippo. (Aunt Shera was brave enough to come out and call her a hippo...and she's totally right. Little bit looks just like a hippo!)
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment