Thursday, January 19, 2012

I know, I'm post-heavy today.  But I had a teeny bit of time and wanted to do a little updating on Miles.

I really need to update more often about what he's into and how he's doing.  Right now he's Spiderman, complete with the old theme song and everything (thanks Grandma!).  He got Spiderman jammies for Christmas from Aunt Nikki & Uncle Zac that he would wear every single night if I let him.  They have webbing under the arms.  Super cute. 

He's really missing his mama.  I've been busy helping Mom and Dad and not that I've don't THAT much to help them...my brothers really are helping much more because they're closer...but still.  He's missing me on nights I'm not home and clinging to me like crazy when I am home.  I don't mind the lovin' from him, but sometimes it turns into acting out and being a turd.  I can't really tell if it's acting out because of absent Mama situation or if it's just that he's 3.5.  Either way it's tough sometimes. 

But last night we had a nice evening.  He schooled Brad and I in Candyland.  Somehow that kid wins more often than not.  It's craziness.  He was very lovey and wonderful.  This morning when I dropped him at daycare he was soooooooooooo much better than he has been the last 2.5 weeks.




No comments: