Monday, November 30, 2009

...I can read minds.

Too bad I can't! If I could read minds, I would know what the hell crawled up Miles' arse tonight. He was soooooo cranky! He was fine when I got to Shirley's to pick him up, but he did NOT want to put his jacket on. He did NOT want to go out to the car. He pretty much screamed the entire way home. He refused cookies, his drink, a ball, a Nuk, and a blankey. It was awful. Thankfully we don't live far from Shirley's house.

So we get home and he refuses to let me put him down. I did put him down (kicking and screaming) long enough to take my coat off. Then he pulled at my legs until I picked him back up. I handed him to Brad so I could pee and he screamed the entire time. We put him in his highchair (while screaming) to get him to eat some dinner because he said he was hungry. He ate like 3 bites of his grilled cheese, but only to get Brad to make his dancing Santa sing and dance. Then he said he was done and refused to eat anymore so we put him down. He then ate about 60 grapes (I'm exaggerating, but it was a LOT).

I got in the floor and let him ram me and that was entertaining for him for about 30 seconds. So 7pm arrived (his usual bedtime is between 7:15-7:30) so we asked him if he wanted to take a bath. He adamantly said yes so we took him in and put him in the bath. He wouldn't sit down. He let me wash him while he fiddled around with the faucet. He usually doesn't mind getting hair rinsed, but tonight you would've thought I was pouring acid on him. IT WAS AWFUL.

I hate when he feels bad and he never acts like this unless he's not feeling well. So I'd bet money that he will have some new teeth in the very near future. All WE want for Christmas is his canine teeth! :-)

Here are some Christmas pics I took of him in an effort to get a good shot for our Christmas card. I got one, but it's none of these. Enjoy!

No comments: