Well, he's got another ear infection plus he's working on those dang canine teeth. So he's been a bear the last few evenings. I'm starting to think he's just sick of me and Brad. :-)
We're all moved in. We painted Miles' room a bright green...a little brighter than John Deere green actually. Catherine (Aunt Kitty) is coming to help me paint the blue stripes on his walls this weekend. So that should be fun. I'll post pictures when we're done. Brad MADE our table for the kitchen. :-) He decided he wanted a butcher block top table in there. But they're way too expensive for what we're willing to spend. So he got on ebay and worked his little fingers to the bone finding a table top that looks AWESOME in the kitchen. Then he ran to Lowes and bought legs and stained them black. It looks so good. I'm so proud of him! I'll post pictures tonight. We got the chairs for it yesterday and now the kitchen looks complete, well minus curtains. haha!
Since it's getting close to Thanksgiving (can you believe that?!) I thought it would be timely for me to post a video of Miles doing his turkey impression that his magnificent sitter taught him. It's oh so cute and you'll want to watch it again and again. :-) Enjoy!
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He IS a little turkey!
Post a Comment