Seriously, I know I've made it this far without going crazy...but now that the BIG ultrasound is only 5 days away I'm finding it hard to think about anything else. It's so close and in just 5 days we'll find out if I've been growing a penis or a vagina. THAT'S A BIG DEAL!
Not only do I find out that good news...I also reach the halfway point! Holy cow! It does NOT feel like I've been pregnant for 20 weeks. Then in only 8 more weeks our baby will be viable outside my womb. Granted, we want Biscuit to stay in there for another 20 weeks, but if he/she insists on coming out early we'd like for him/her to wait at least another 8 weeks. For more than one reason...his/her health and potential complications...we don't have any baby things yet...we don't have a crib...clothes (except for a santa outfit thanks to Amanda and some diapers thanks to Courtney)...nor have we gone through any childbirth classes, breastfeeding classes, NOTHING.
Basically, at this point we are so unprepared for this baby that even in 8 weeks I don't think we'll be much more prepared. Sheesh! When you think about all that it gets a little overwhelming...so I think I'll try to think happy thoughts instead. :-) So stay tuned and we'll reveal the sex on Friday, February 8th! I'm thinking pink, Brad's thinking blue, and everyone else is thinking BABY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment