Sunday, January 27, 2008

...I could snap my fingers and what I dream of would arrive.

Yes, it's true...I'm impatient. :-) I like to have what I want when I want it. Do I realize this can't happen all the time? Yes, of course. Do I know that if you didn't have something to want for then life would be boring? Yes, of course.

I have had zero cravings to this point. I'm halfway through my 18th week and my have the cravings kicked in. And of course...it couldn't be that I want a hotdog or a pickle or something simple like that. Nope...I'm dying for a Giovanni's pizza and some of their creamy italian dressing. Both of those things are no available to me in Louisville. For the last week I haven't been able to think of any other food except those two things. Nothing sounds good except those things and I really don't want to eat anything except those things. Well, if you forget about the cupcakes, popsicles, and crab rangoon I had this weekend. :-)

Thank you to my Aunt Marty for bringing me both of these two things I so desire...so I can move on. :-) I seriously might drink the italian dressing when I get it...I can make no promises. hehe. YEAH FOR GIOVANNI'S!!!! PIZZA POWER!

No comments: