Well trick-or-treat was fun! Both sets of grandparents were able to come and see him in his costume. This year he was a cow. He wanted Elmo, but thank GOD they were out of his size! So I dodged that bullet. Haha!
Brad brought home a piece of equipment to haul a trailer with hay on it. So the kids in the neighborhood got to do a hayride while they trick-or-treated. It was so much fun! The other parents were so thankful that they didn’t have to walk all that way and so was I. I will admit, I was leery of the dangers/potential law-suits that could come of it, but Brad did it anyway and I’m so glad he did!
Last year Miles wasn’t really into the trick-or-treat part. He didn’t get it and he hadn’t really been introduced to candy much at that point. This year was a different story entirely! He was all about it! We taught him to say “trick-or-treat” when he went to the door and he said “thank you” on his own several times. He was running from house to house before the night was over. It was adorable!
When his bag got too heavy he wouldn’t let me hold it (he knows I’m a candy hound!) so he put it around his neck instead. Haha! He’s a clever kid for sure. When he got home, he went over by Poppy and sorted his candy in the floor...guess he hasn’t learned what a candy hound Poppy is or he wouldn’t have gone near him! Next thing I know, he’s walking over to me at the dinner table carrying a sucker bouquet...all unwrapped…all being licked! It was so cute!
Yesterday Brad and I started candy detox. Grapes, oranges and apples it is! Pictures to come...gotta edit them, but I’ve got a couple of other paid sessions to edit first. So hopefully by the end of the week I’ll be able to get those up.
No comments:
Post a Comment