Monday, November 8, 2010

The Lizard.

The other night when I picked up Miles from school he showed me his green/blue lizard he got for going to the potty really well that day.  He was very excited about it as he "scared" me with it.

So we went home and we were getting ready to iChat with Poppy after Miles finished dinner.  He had Jello with dinner so he was only wearing his pull-up at the time.  I asked him where his lizard was so we could show it to Poppy.

He thought for a minute, I thought he was considering where it was, and pulled off his pull-up and stood there naked as a the day he was born.  I looked at Brad and we both just busted out laughing.  He, of course, did not mean it like we thought...he just coincidentally decided to take his pull-up off at the same time that I asked where the lizard was.  :-)  HILARIOUS!

Then he's iChatting with Poppy and Poppy told him it was a nice green lizard to which Miles replies "It's not green.  It's blue!"  Poppy of course said "It looks green to me, but if you say it's blue, then it's blue."  Then Miles shows him the lizard's head, which was blue.  :-)  The kid knows what he's talking about...even if we don't. 

No comments: