I can't even try to deny how excited I am for Christmas this year! Miles will actually enjoy all of his toys. He'll get tons of them (from what I've heard anyway and I haven't even heard about ALL of them!). We've got Christmas worked out so that both sides of the family seem happy and did so without any guilt from either side. It's great and quite a welcomed change for Brad and I.
Christmas Eve will be the Conley Christmas, complete with Papaw, a standing rib roast, lots of toys and I'm guessing lots of laughter. Then Christmas morning Brad and I will get up and see what Santa brought for Miles. Play with some toys and eat some breakfast. Then we'll head over to the Clark's for the afternoon and dinner.
Miles has been fighting a bit of a cough that I'm watching. I'm hoping and praying so hard it's not worse than just a cough. RSV is running rampant and while it's not as dangerous for him as it would be a teeny baby, it's still no fun to be sick. So keep your fingers crossed that he fights it off. I swear to God he can't stay healthy. He was happy and healthy for like 3 days. Now he's got a damn cold. We can't win! But he has been pretty happy despite the cough. So that's good. :-)
Alright, I'm signing off (probably) until after Christmas. Don't worry, I'm charging my video camera batteries and preparing the point-n-shoot camera for action!
Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you're warm, happy and surrounded by friends/family.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment