Friday, October 16, 2009

...someone would flippin' do their job!

Our realtor is great. She really is. Hell, she sold our house in 6 days! But I need for people to be on their A game when we're 9 days away from our hopeful closing date! I should not be emailing realtors myself to find stuff out...she should do that for me...but she's not fast enough for me. Boo! So I just do it myself. You know what they say..."If you want something done right, do it yourself."

We stopped by the house tonight to see the progress. It was totally painted. They said they'd be finished tomorrow. Then the lights guy wad coming into install the lights and then the carpet. So it's looking like middle of next week for the house being done. Walk-through on Friday while Brad's out of town (yay!). Then closing on Monday. Shew! I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Maybe I'll just hijack a helium balloon aircraft...


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: