Tuesday, October 13, 2009

...our daredevil would not also be a monkey.

Brad is home with M today due to some sitter issues (not related to him, but she needed a personal day). He called me to ask if I would like to know what MY son did. :-) Of course I did!

He said he was sitting in the playroom watching TV and the door was open so M was free to roam around. He said he went into the kitchen and was in there for a while, but he could hear him moving around and stuff and nothing sounded alarming. Then M started kind of fussing and whining so Brad got up and went into the kitchen to see what was the matter. At this point I was assuming he had gotten into the big cabinet and not been able to get out.

No. If only that's what it was.

M had climbed up INTO his highchair! It's not called a "high" chair for nothin' people! I have NO idea how he did it! He can't even climb up onto the couch...much less scale the chair to get into his highchair. And oh my, how he even got turned around to sit in it without breaking his head open!?

So I believe we're on the brink of a toddler bed with rails rather than a crib. That's all we need is for him to go flying out of his crib. Ugh.

Below is a picture of him in his highchair to give you some perspective of how high it is. Oh. My.

No comments: