Monday, June 29, 2009

...I could have live streaming video of M for you.

Because this kid gets cuter by the minute! I swear to goodness he does something cuter every day. He laughs at almost everything now. He turned 1 on Saturday and got TONS of toys. So much so that I think we're going to convert our office into a playroom...more on that to come in the future. Anyway, he loves all his toys. I thought for sure that some would be less exciting to him than others, but this kid LOVES toys! No one can say he's not grateful! :-)

He got tons of riding toys and toys he can walk behind that either make noise or blow bubbles. He loves it all. We gave him his car before his party because it was already put together and quite large. So he played in it before we went to the party. HE LOVED IT! He likes to go really fast in his wagon that Granny & Poppy him...so fast I'm afraid I'm going to tip him over. I think he'd be happy if I'd keep going zippy...but I'm too scared. His G-paw and Grandma got him a John Deere 4-wheeler toy that he can ride on. It has buttons that make noise and sing songs. He loves climbing on and off of it and pushing the buttons to dance to the John Deere song. It's very cute!

He is walking like crazy now. It is his preferred method of travel these days. That said we've also run into some bumps and bruises. His eye is currently nearly black from falling and stopping himself with his face. Tomorrow is his 1 year well-check and I'm taking him with a black eye. That's fun!

Anyway, here is a video of him in his car we got him. He loves it! There are a couple of pictures from his party...but only ones my Aunt sent me...so when I get more I'll post more. :-)


1 comment:

Diane said...

He is so very cute. I can't believe he is 1 already.