Two weeks ago he decided to take a stab at skydiving. I was standing at the changing table getting ready to change his clothes. I bent down to grab his clothes from the basket beside me and in that second the little acrobat flipped off and landed on his belly. I FREAKED OUT (internally). He started screaming immediately, which was a relief. He could focus on me and he wasn't lethargic and everything seemed fine, but I wasn't taking any chances after Natasha Richardson's sad, sad death. So off to the pediatrician we went. We waited two hours for him to get checked out. He was fine, obviously, but the pediatrican was very reassuring that I'd done the right thing by not waiting to bring him in. (Of course she wants to get paid, but I don't care...better safe than sorry!)
Here's a picture from our wait at the doc's office (notice the red mark on his forehead):

We celebrated Easter this past weekend. We went to brunch at the Bristol Bar & Grill with Mom and Dad, which was phenomenal as usual. They have this honey butter that I think I could drink if given the opportunity! :-) Then Sunday evening we had dinner with Brad's parents. That was awesome too...steaks and fried apples...my mouth waters just thinking about it. M also got his first Easter basket. It was his G-Paw's and then it was his Daddy's and now it's his. I added a personal touch so I could feel like it was partly from me too...but I think it's just the sweetest, most perfect Easter basket in the world. He had zero interest in it, but next year he will!
Here's a picture of Mommy's handy work for M's first Easter:
No comments:
Post a Comment