Monday, April 20, 2009

...M would just stay healthy for a month or so...

But apparently that is TOO much to ask. He is sick yet again. This time the ickiness is runny nose, coughing, he's puked twice in a week, and recent bout of constipation. Awesome huh? No wonder he's fussy as hell! He's just a pitiful little mess. Very clingy, which is fine if he'd be content once I was holding him, but no. He doesn't know what he really wants or what will make him feel better.

It doesn't help that I have to keep wiping his poor little nose as the snot run closer and closer to his mouth. HE HATES THAT. Not more than he hates having his nose suctioned though...I believe we'll be restraining him prior to doing it before bed tonight. It should be quite painful for both B and I to watch. Poor little lamb.

Aside from that we're all doing well though. No rest for the wicked, as they say. :-) Here's a pic of him when I got him home. He got ticked off when I was feeding the dogs...impatient little booger nose!

No comments: