Well, we're still teething, but we appear to be in a calm before the storm if you will. :-) The last two days have been glorious. Brad is working the Home Garden & Remodeling Show this weekend so I'll be a single parent for all intensive purposes. So that should be interesting.
Well, what has happend since I last wrote? Well, M called 911 on my cellphone. That was nice. I was mortified of course, but I politely apologized to the dispatcher, who was VERY kind I might add, and hung up. He was chewing on my locked phone and I wasn't aware that even when locked you can dial Emergency Services. So if you didn't know that either...now you do!
I'm getting an iPhone! I've resisted the trend for long enough. Those things are amazing. Will I use it? Who knows...we'll see. Everyone I've talked to says yes I will...so I'll try it for two years and if I don't like it or feel it's necessary I'll downgrade. No biggie.
M's Uncle Nic has returned safely to US soil. He is "home" in O'ahu and has so far had mostly 1/2 days of work or less...so that sounds PRETTY nice to me. He should be home in May at some point and we're planning a big bash for his "homecoming". It should be lots of fun. I'm sooooooo anxious for him to meet M. I mean I daydream about it. It will be like introducing him the day he was born all over again and that was such a proud day. So combine that with the return of my brave soldier...what a great day it will be. :-)
Alright, I've blabbed enough. I need to do this more often so you can read less more frequently! Below is a video montage of M. Enjoy the cracked out music. :-) It makes me laugh and I hope it does you too. haha.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
and the oscar goes to.........
MILES AND MOMMY for freakin' hilaious movie, best score, and excellent directing!
Another awesome movie there sister girl!
Post a Comment