Well he finally got to feel our little fella move. He felt him kick on Saturday night with his hand on my belly and his response was "It must be weird to feel that all day!" :-) To which I responded "Yep, pretty much!" Then last night we were laying in bed and I was all snuggled up to him and M got going and kicked B in the back and he felt him. hehe. I laughed really hard which I think scared M because he didn't move much after that. Shaken baby syndrome already?!
See I've seen so many sci-fi movies that when he moves in my tummy I can't help but think of the Alien movie where the guy has an alien jump out of his chest. They also did the spoof Spaceballs where the alien busts out of the guy's chest and does a little dance on the counter of a deli. hehe. It's freakin' hilarious and that's what I think of is M jumping out of my belly and doing a little jig on the counter. :-) I know, I'm weird...whatever.
Here are some new belly pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment