Friday, March 28, 2008

...13 weeks wouldn't seem so close!

That's right...13 weeks to go! I'm in the 3rd trimester and M is scheduled to arrive (assuming he isn't late like his maternal grandmother's side of the family always are!) June 26th. It might seem far away to some, but to me that's SOON! While yes, the being pregnant part is getting old quick and I can still see my toes and still have a belly button...but the joys that come with it are wearing out their welcome quickly.

We're going on Monday for a 3D ultrasound of our little fella. We weren't going to spend the money, but we couldn't think of anything for my parents to get us for our birthdays (Brad in March and me in May) so they're going to spring for our ultrasound while my brother is home from Iraq (before going back for a year)...so he can see his nephew's little face (hopefully!). So that will be exciting and I'll definitely post some photos afterward.

No new developments in my neck of the woods. He's much more active. I'm wondering if he has ADHD already...I guess only time will tell. :-) Luckily, with my schooling I should be able to spot it a mile away. Well, that's all for now. Check back after Monday night for 3D ultrasound pics.

PS-New belly shot will also be on the way!

1 comment:

Diane said...

So excited for you and it will fly by. I can't wait for you to see and hold and kiss him. You are going to be a great mom and Brad a great dad.