n hear that he's ready to get his deployment over and done...and he's never even deployed before. As an older sister and someone who has always protected him...I'm terrified of the day he deploys. He's smart, in great shape, and hopefully will listen to orders...but I'm still scared of what *could* happen. I know the odds are in his favor, but it's still scary for me to think about. He's 24, he just joined in January...so this is his first deployment... and hopefully his last.
So in my world...all wars would be fought PS2/XBOX style...on TV and with a video game controller. Blood would be digital red, machine gun fire would be dolby surround sound, and the wins could be saved on a memory stick rather than in history books. Or better yet, all battles could be settled paper, rock, scissor style. That's how we settle arguments in my house...it seems to work very well. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment