Thursday, October 11, 2007

...I would be organized and NEVER forget things.

Yeah, it's true...disorganization has reared its ugly head again. So all day today I was totally stressing out about how messy my desk was, but I just didn't have time to get it organized. Everytime I'd get done with something someone else would be right behind me with something else to do. No biggie, makes the day fly by...however I can't stand disorganization.

Yes, by looking at my house sometimes you'd think otherwise, but I'm telling you I need organization. Case in point, I missed a midterm exam for my class yesterday. Yes, it's true...she gave us "the week off" so I took that literally without looking at our syllabus to see that our midterm exam was due YESTERDAY! So I emailed her and being the saint that she is she let me take it a day late. So I got home from work today, sat down on the couch with my computer in my lap and I slaved my little fingers to the bone taking a 50 question exam.

I had a break, FOR CLASS, because yes, my other class was tonight. So I worked on my exam from 6-8. Class from 8-9. I had another quiz due in my other class tonight so I had to take that 10 question quiz too. So I did it and got it done with a 100%. Then I just turned in my midterm exam for a 94%!!! Woohoo!! That means I got an A on it! Thank God my professor is a saint and she isn't deducting any points for me being a dingbat and turning it in late!

I NEED ORGANIZATION BACK IN MY LIFE ASAP!!!!! BAD THINGS COULD HAPPEN IF I DON'T FIND IT SOON...LIKE BAD GRADES, MISSED DEADLINES AT WORK, INCREASED STRESS, STRESS EATING, ETC.

No comments: