Walking into Kroger as it was raining, I was carrying Miles to be quick. He reached up and tried to cover my head so I wouldn't get rained on. Such a gentleman. I guess he might love me.
Miles goes into Grandma and Papa's room and comes out with a basket FULL of eggs that have yet to be hidden and says to everyone "Happy Easter!"
Miles called me "Baby Mama" this evening. :-) I've been called worse...
Me: Miles, will you help me put the clothes in the washer?
Miles: Of course!
Miles got some Nerds earlier from Grandma. Running up to me to ask for more: "Mommy! Can I please have some more turds?"
As I'm waiting on this annoyingly slow truck to get the heck outta my way, from the backseat comes "Go on ladies! Gosh!" Uh oh!
Brad: Miles move over. Daddy has a big butt.
Miles: Mommy has a big butt too! Mommy, you have a big butt.
Nice...
Kermit and Miss Piggy are on TV. When asked who it is, Miles responds "It's the Muffins! I love the Muffins!"
In a restaurant and Miles hears Rascall Flatts' "Life is a Highway". He says "What's that noise? That's Cars! It's Mack Mommy!"
Miles singing Bieber goes like this "Rockbye baby, Rockbye Baby, Rockybye Baby, oh...rockbye baby..."
Miles just asked for another bite of his "Charlie Brown". Can you guess what that is?
Miles just requested "the 'round town song" (aka Cee Lo Green's "Forget You"...the clean version). The kid's got taste!
After giving Miles his yogurt, I say "Miles, what do you say?". His response "I thank thee." Uhm where does he get this stuff? We watch Pixar, not Shakespeare.
Miles: I want my Nukkie mama.
Me: You don't need it. Big boys don't need Nuks.
Miles: I don't wanna big a big boy!
Uhm at school today the kids watched a movie and ate Froot Loops. On our way out the door Miles was holding his belly (aka pocket on his shirt) so I asked if he was ok. He said "Keeping my Froot Loops safe.". Apparently he was filling his pocket and they thought he was eating them...so he had quite a stash by the time I got there!
Just asked Miles to show me his lizard (that he got at school today) and he pulled his pull-up off. Hmmmm...
Miles to me this weekend upon seeing the plastic Dracula on Mom and Dad's front porch: "Mommo, that's Dracula. He kills people." Uhm. You're two...how do you know that?
No comments:
Post a Comment