Friday, May 22, 2009

...I wouldn't have to write this about a "new" sitter.

Why I big, puffy heart our new sitter:

1.) She babies M.

2.) She is kind to him and us.

3.) She sends home art projects…even if he doesn’t do them himself completely she’s taking time to get him into something artsy…and just DOING something with him rather than watching him crawl around and telling him no all the time.

4.) She is cooperative and never acts like anything is a pain in her neck.

5.) She snuggles my baby for me when he needs it since I can’t be there.

6.) She encourages him to play with the “big” kids rather than be surrounded by babies all day.

7.) She called me his first day before I could call her to tell me he was doing fine because she knew I was worried. She cares.

8.) Her “center” feels like home (meaning cozy) to me and I’m sure it does to M too.

9.) She loves to have him (and all the other kids) outside as much as possible.

10.) She treats him like one of her own and in this case it’s a good thing.

No comments: