Last night B was feeding M before bed and he wouldn't take his bottle. So as usual, Brad put some Orajel on his gums because he's been teething for a good 2 months now. When he did that he felt something new that he hadn't felt before. That's right...the tippy-top of a tooth is trying to poke through! It's still in his gums, but it's starting to make its way to the top. :-)
I almost started crying. I'm so happy he's growing normally and things are as they should be, but does it have to go by so fast? He was barely bigger than a 20 oz. Coke...and now he's getting teeth! Someone stop the ride?? I wanna get off with my little man and keep him little like he is now.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aw, hitting pause.. that's the perfect way to put it. Yes, they really do grow too fast!!
(Ariana, MrsJeffsWife2B)
Post a Comment